Goals updated only for participating counties
of goals attained
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||8||6||+||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Alabama employers in Escambia County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Regions Bank Brewton
- Alabama State Port Authority
- Infirmary Medical Clinics
- Infirmary Health
- Diagnostic & Medical Clinic
- Urgent Care At Atmore
- Atmore Community Hospital
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- Thomas Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
- Airbus Americas Engineering
- Sherwin-Williams Paint Store: Brewton
- Cooper T Smith Stevedoring Co
- Cooper Marine & Timberlands
- Performance Contractors Inc.
- Advanced Technical Staffing Solutions
- Cypress Employment Services LLC
- Airbus Americas Inc.
- AM/NS Calvert
- Long's Human Resource Services
- Outokumpu Stainless USA Calvert AL -
- Regions Bank
- Austal USA
- Southern Pine Electric Cooperative
- South Alabama Gas
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||8|
ACT NCRC/WorkKeys Service Delivery
Participating High Schools
TR Miller High School
WS Neal High School
Flomaton High School
Escambia County School
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.