Goals updated only for participating counties
of goals attained
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Alabama employers in Washington County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- Alabama State Port Authority
- Infirmary Medical Clinics
- Infirmary Health
- Diagnostic & Medical Clinic
- Atmore Community Hospital
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- Thomas Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
- Airbus Americas Engineering
- Cooper/ T. Smith Corp.
- Cooper T Smith Stevedoring Co
- Cooper Marine & Timberlands
- Performance Contractors Inc.
- Advanced Technical Staffing Solutions
- Cypress Employment Services LLC
- Airbus Americas Inc.
- AM/NS Calvert
- Washington County Public Library
- Long's Human Resource Services
- Outokumpu Stainless USA Calvert AL -
- Regions Bank
- Austal USA
- Bishop State Community College
- The Arc of Clarke County
- Mobile County Public Schools
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.