Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating parishes
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Louisiana employers in Catahoula Parish are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- Dis-Tran Steel Inc.
- Central Louisiana Technical Community
- Valley View Health Care Facility
- Gilchrist Construction Co.
- St. Romain Oil/Y Not Stop
- Southern Heritage Bank
- LaSalle General Hospital
- Justiss Oil Company
- Hardtner Medical Center
- The GEO Group Inc.
- Catahoula Parish School District
- Avoyelles Parish Sheriff's Office
- We Care Home Care Inc.
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Catahoula Parish Police Jury
- Town of Jonesville
- Sondra's Unique Boutique
- Catahoula Office Products & Printing
- Fashion Cleaners
- Womack and Sons Construction Group Inc.n
- LaSalle Community Action Association
- Southern Yankee Feed & Seed
- Four Rivers Insurance Agency Inc.
- Catahoula Council on Aging
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||9|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||19|
ACT NCRC/WorkKeys Service Delivery
Catahoula Business & Career Solutions Center
Participating High Schools
Block High School
Harrisonburg High School
Sicily Island High School
If you are an employer and want more information on how to access services, please contact:Catahoula Business & Career Solutions Center
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.