Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating parishes
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Louisiana employers in Vernon Parish are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- Martco Limited Partnership - Plywood
- RoyOMartin OSB
- Red River Bank
- Cleco Corp
- Central Louisiana Technical Community
- AFCO Industries Inc.
- Crest Industries Inc.
- Gilchrist Construction Co.
- Acadian Ambulance Service
- Protemp Staffing Solutions Inc.
- First Federal Bank of Louisiana
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Town of New Llano
- Doctors Hospital at Deer Creek
- Sweet Thing Bakeshop
- Sabine State Bank
- Johnson Temple Church of God in Christ
- CORVIAS MILITARY LIVING
- David Haymon State Farm Agency
- The village of Anacoco
- Howard Lewing Construction Inc
- City Savings Bank & Trust
- Vernon Parish Police Jury
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||37|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||31|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.