Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||11||+||6||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Mississippi employers in Lincoln County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- RAIR Air LLC *
- State Bank and Trust Company *
- Smith Insurance Agency Inc. *
- Trustmark National Bank *
- Bank of Brookhaven *
- Dungan Engineering P.A. *
- King's Daughters Medical Center *
- Lincoln County School District
- The Daily Leader
- United Country McDaniel-Gray Realty
- Kimbrell's Digital Solutions
- Walmart Logisitics
- Jeff Wilson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat
- Lincoln County
- Tencarva Machinery Co.
- Regions Bank - Brookhaven
- LINTON GLASS
- Rex Lumber Brookhaven LLC
- Brookhaven Printing Inc.
- Animal Medical Center
- Brookhaven Housing Authority
- Belk Ditcharo Dental
- Paul Jackson & Son Inc
- Toyota of Brookhaven
- Miller & White Inc.
* = Employer has re-affirmed their support.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||11|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||39|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||7|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.