Goals updated only for participating counties
of goals attained
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||8||+||4||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
North Carolina employers in Cabarrus County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Town of Mount Pleasant North Carolina
- City of Kannapolis
- TEAM HONEYCUTT/Allen Tate Realtors
- AIM Tours LLC
- City of Concord
- Caremoor Retirement Center Inc.
- Cabarrus County Schools
- Kannapolis City Schools
- Cabarrus Economic Development
- Cabarrus Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Concord Roofing Pros
- Piedmont Asphalt Paving Co.
- Cabarrus CVB
- TurningPoint Business Coaching
- American Property Managers LLC
- S&D Coffee and Tea
- Kirlin Carolina's
- Cabarrus County
- PSNC Energy
- ResCare Workforce Services
- All American Relocation
- Tar Heel Capital Corporation dba Wendy's
- JPS Composite Materials
- Goodwill Industries of Northwest NC
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||8|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.