Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||12||+||7||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
North Carolina employers in Lincoln County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- Tar Heel Capital Corporation dba Wendy's
- Kirlin Carolina's
- Lexington Home Brands
- ComServ Inc
- Personnel Services Unlimited
- GoodWork Staffing a division of Goodwill
Industries of the Southern Piedmont
- Ultra Force Staffing Services
- National Spinning Co. Inc.
- ResCare Workforce Services
- I-CARE Inc.
- West Lincoln Veterinary Hospital
- VT Lee Boy INC
- US Health Advisors
- United Way of Lincoln County
- United Plate Glass Co. of Charlotte LLC
- Turbyfill Express
- Tree Brand Packaging Inc
- The Special Event Linen Co Inc
- The Maids of Three Lakes
- The King's Daughters Ministry
- Tenowo Inc
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||12|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||84|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||18|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.