Goals updated only for participating counties
of goals attained
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||+||0||+||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
North Carolina employers in Macon County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- Stewart's of Franklin-Jewelers
- Diva's On Main
- Macon County Historical Society
- TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg. Inc.-
- Southwestern Community College
- Macon County Public Schools
- Macon County Board of Commissioners
- Macon County Economic Development
- Franklin Area Chamber of Commerce
- Consolidated Metco Inc
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad
- Kirlin Carolina's
- Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||+|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.