Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||16||8||6||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
North Carolina employers in Onslow County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Blue Arbor Inc.
- CarolinaEast Health System
- NCWorks Career Center-Onslow County
- Hatteras CABO Yachts
- Bosch Siemens Home Applicance Group
- Kirlin Carolina's
- Carteret General Hospital
- Vidant Duplin Hospital
- Onslow Water & Sewer Authoirty
- Holden Temporaries
- Bally Refrigerated Boxes
- Coastal Community Action. Inc.
- Ward and Smith P.A.
- Easter Seals UCP
- International Paper Company
- BSH Home Appliances Corporation
- Coastal Community Action INC.
- Chatsworth Products Inc.
- Fleet Readiness Center East
- Marine Federal Credit Union
- J & J Snack Foods
- Coastal Enterprises of Jacksonville Inc.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||16|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||73|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||31|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.