Goals updated only for participating counties
of goals attained
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Ohio employers in Clark County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- Baker Krizner Financial Planning
- Security National Bank
- Woeber Mustard Manufacturing Company
- Westfield Steel Inc. dba Remington Steel
- OIC of Clark County Inc
- Cascade Corporation
- C & N Contractors
- HSG CodeBlue
- Springfield City School District
- FRFC Springfield Inc.
- Springfield-Clark Career Technology
- SEEPEX Inc.
- Imperial Freight Management LLC
- Imperial Express Inc
- OhioMeansJobs Clark County
- The Chamber of Greater Springfield
- Department of Clark County Job and
- Clark State Community College
- IMI Material Handling Logistics
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.