ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||4||+||+||+||0||-||0|
|NCRC Earned WKIV*||77|
NCRC data reflected by demographic group from last test date
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
* WorkKeys Internet Version
Ohio employers in Wood County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Rudolph/Libbe Inc
- Buckeye Broadband
- Bowling Green State University
- Barney's Convenience Mart Inc.
- Envelope Mart
- Advance Staffing Solutions
- FedEx Ground
- Job1USA Inc.
- Xanterra Parks & Resorts - Maumee Bay
- IMI Material Handling Logistics
- Primerica Financial Services -
- Schindler Elevator Corporation
- Ironworkers local 55
- Impact Employment Solutions
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||4|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.