Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Oregon employers in Jefferson County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- Columbia Empire Farms
- North Unit Irrigation District
- Griffin Seed International
- Double Press Manufacturing Inc
- Ag West Supply
- OSU Open Campus - Juntos Program
- Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council
- Jefferson County
- Geno's Italian Grill
- Discount Carpet / Madras U-haul / Clean
- Cascade East Veterinary Clinic
- Aero Air LLC dba Erickson Aero Tanker
- The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs
- KFC and A&W
- Western Communications / The Bulletin
- Lake Billy Chinook Houseboats
- Cove Palisades Resort & Marina
- Maragas Winery
- O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Wolfe Truck and Equipment Service Inc
- Madras-Jefferson County Chamber of
- Papa Murphy's
- Madras Aquatic Center
- Keith Mfg. Co.
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||17|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||8|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.