Goals updated only for participating counties
of goals attained
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Oregon employers in Malheur County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- C & M Auto Repar and Restoration LLC
- Dr Jay Wettstein DMD
- Farmers Supply Cooperative
- Albertsons LLC - Ontario
- Presbyterian Community Care Center
- Little Caesars
- White House Dental
- Kohn Foods LLC - Subway
- Mongolian Express
- Malheur Federal Credit Union
- Red Apple Marketplace
- Smart Styles
- Sterling Bank
- Techniques School of Cosmetology
- Killion Restaurant
- Blackaby Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Aaron's Sales and Lease
- Training & Employment Consortium
- Oregon Employment Department - Region 14
- Makenzie River Inn Bed & Breakfast &
- Malheur County Child Development Center
- Malheur Council on Aging & Community
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.