Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||68||21||35||12||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Berkeley County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Gregory Electric Company Inc.
- Mungo Homes
- Tendercare Home Health
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- MAU Workforce Solutions
- Agape Senior
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- AllCare Living Services Inc.
- PrimeLending Mortgage
- Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union
- Goodwill Industries of Lower SC
- Santee Cooper
- Merchant Cooperative
- Dyson Services
- Norandex Building Materials
- Sportsman Boats
- KapStone Kraft
- Trident Technical College
- Loyalty Business Solutions LLC
- Trident Regional Education Center
- The Urban Electric Co
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||68|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||54|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||16|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.