Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||19||+||13||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Chesterfield County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Phillips Staffing
- Kelly Services
- Nan Ya Plastics
- CMS LABOR SERVICES
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- SC Department of Probation Parole &
- Johnson Controls Inc. Power Solutions
- Agape Senior
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Olsten Staffi
- Chesterfield County School District
- Crown Beverage Packaging Inc.
- Talley Metals Technology Inc.
- Cheraw Healthcare Inc.
- Highland Industries
- Mohawk Industries
- Pee Dee Workforce Investment Board
- Northeastern Technical College
- City of Camden
- Kershaw Health
- Hengst of North America`
- Schaeffler Group USA Inc.
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||19|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||37|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||24|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.