Goals updated only for participating counties
Certified: Apr 2015
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||+||+||0||0||0||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Employers in Lee County recognize or recommend the ACT WorkKeys NCRC
- Laurens County First Steps
- Arbor E&T, LLC d/b/a ResCare Workforce
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- The Citizens Bank
- Lee County Government
- First Citizens Bank
- Coca Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Lee County School District
- Goodwill Industries of Lower SC
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Talley Metals Technology Inc.
- City of Bishopville
- Republic Services
- Kershaw Health
- TB Kawashima USA Inc.
- Hengst of North America`
- Kershaw County School District Adult
- Lugoff Elgin High School
- Santee Cooper
- Agtruss Inc.
- Martech Research
- Radio Shack
ACT WorkKeys NCRCs Earned
Showing: Jan 1, 2012 to Oct 31, 2021
|Workforce category not identified||+|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.