Goals updated only for participating counties
of goals attained
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Virginia employers in Patrick County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Bassett Furniture Industries
- Hooker Furniture
- The Results Companies
- Patrick Henry Community College
- City of Martinsville
- Martinsville Henry County YMCA
- First Piedmont Corporation
- Columbia Forest Products
- Riverside Health and Rehabilitation
- Pittsylvania County School System
- Danville Public Schools
- Virginia Bank & Trust
- Pittsylvania County Community Action
- Danville Community College
- Carter Bank & Trust
- Averett University
- Pittsylvania County Sheriff's Office
- River Community Bank N.A.
- King's Grant Retirement Community
- Henry County
- Ten Oaks LLC
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.