Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Virginia employers in Henry County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- Amthor International
- Bassett Furniture Industries
- Hooker Furniture
- Blue ridge Airport Authority
- The Results Companies
- Huber Engineered Woods LLC
- Patrick Henry Community College
- Frith Construction Company
- Presto Products
- Southeastern Wood Products
- City of Martinsville
- Henry County Public Schools
- Martinsville Henry County YMCA
- Piedmont Mechanical Systems Inc.
- First Piedmont Corporation
- Capps Shoe Company
- Columbia Forest Products
- Riverside Health and Rehabilitation
- Pittsylvania County School System
- Danville Public Schools
- Virginia Bank & Trust
- Pittsylvania County Community Action
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||55|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||6|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.