Goals updated only for participating counties
Certified: Feb 2019
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Employers in Greene County recognize or recommend the ACT WorkKeys NCRC
- Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Craighead Electric Cooperative
- American Silica
- Camfil APC
- Nice-Pak Products
- Apex Tool Group
- FMH Conveyers
- Colson Caster Corporation
- TrinityRail Maintenance Services
- Post Consumer Brands
- Nettleton High School
- Nettleton Public School District
- Westside Consolidated School District
- Jonesboro High School
- GRT Rubber Technologies
- Axis LLC
- Caps Plus Embroidery Inc.
- American Railcar Industries - Corbitt
- Jetton General Contracting Inc.
- Paragould Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Paragould Light Water & Cable
- Gazaway Lumber Co. Inc.
- Anchor Packaging - Distribution Center
ACT WorkKeys NCRCs Earned
Showing: Jan 1, 2012 to Dec 31, 2021
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Service Delivery for ACT WorkKeys NCRC
Participating High Schools
Greene County Tech
If you are an employer and want more information on how to access services, please contact:Paragould Regional Chamber of Commerce
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.