Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Missouri employers in Dunklin County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- First State Community Bank
- Family Counseling Center Inc.
- Mers Goodwll
- Visiting Nurse Association
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Rhodes 101 Stops
- Midamerica Hotels Corporation
- American Railcar Industries Inc. Kennett
- FUNdamental Gymnastics
- Kennett National Bank
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
- White Oak Gin
- CITY OF MALDEN
- Dunklin County Caring Council
- City of Campbell
- Cornerstone Pharmacy
- KENNETT HOUSING AUTHORITY
- SKEETER KELL
- Unico Bank
- Kennett Chamber of Commerce
- State of Missouri
- SENATH-HORNERSVILLE C-8 SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Dunklin County Recorder of Deeds
- City of Kennett
- Gamble Printing Inc.
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||70|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||17|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.