Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||0||0||0||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Missouri employers in Pettis County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- W-K Chevrolet *
- Pettis County Sheriff's Office *
- Thompson Hills Investment Corporation *
- JC Penney
- Pro Energy One Power Staffing
- Katy Trail community Health
- One Power Staffing
- Tyson Foods
- Wireco Worldgroup
- Atwork Fairway Personnel Services
- Black Dawn Armory & Range
- Ragar Banners/Art & Graphics
- Pettis County Community Partnership
- DeLong's Inc.
- Salvation Army-Sedalia
- Waterloo Industries
- IMKO/Diversified Staffing
- Four Seasons In Home Services
- Sedalia Aea Chamber of Commerce
- Sedalia Machine Works
- Division 7 Inc.
- Pettis County
- Marcum Hauling
- Marcum Landscaping Stones
* = Employer has re-affirmed their support.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||0|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||0|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||2|
ACT NCRC/WorkKeys Service Delivery
Participating High Schools
If you are an employer and want more information on how to access services, please contact:Missouri Job Center
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.