Goals updated only for participating counties
of goals attained
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||+||0||+||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
North Carolina employers in Perquimans County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this County achieving its WRC goals
- Kirlin Carolina's
- The Learning Center of Perquimans County
- Carolina Trophy and Engraving
- Hertford Savings Bank SSB
- Captain Bob's BBQ & Seafood Restaurant
- Perquimans County Schools
- Layden's Country Store
- 252 Grill
- Woodard's Pharmacy
- Eure & Sons Construction Inc.
- Brian Center Health & Rehab
- Tommy's Pizza
- Tidewater Argonomics Inc.
- Cassidy Consulting Group LLC
- Albemarle Plantation
- Planter's Ridge Florist & Garden Center
- Duck Thru Food Stores
- Jernigan Oil Company Inc.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||+|
ACT NCRC/WorkKeys Service Delivery
Participating High Schools
Perquimans County High School
If you are an employer and want more information on how to access services, please contact:Northeastern Workforce Development Board
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.