Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||111||34||67||10||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Aiken County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Gregory Electric Company Inc.
- FPL FOOD LLC
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia &
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Aiken Electric Cooperative Inc.
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- First Community Bank
- MAU Workforce Solutions
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Agape Senior
- Devro Inc
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Sizemore Inc.
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitaion
- Apex Tool Group
- Barnwell County Chamber of Commerce
- Hic Warehous Skateshops and Skatepark
- Nandina Home & Design
- Ansaldo Sts USA
- Aiken Brewing Company
- Elliot's Cosignments
- The Paisley Peacock
- US Security Associates
- TELAMON CORP
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||111|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||70|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||43|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.