Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||20||8||11||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Saluda County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Western Piedmont Educational Consortium
- Upstate Fatherhood Coalition
- Piedmont Technical College
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- Eaton Corporation Hydraulics
- Economic Development Partnership
- Saluda Senior Center
- Devro Inc
- Tomberlin (Vision8)
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- SC Department of Social Services
- SC Vocational Rehabilitation
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Burton Center
- Greenwood Genetic Center
- First Citizens Bank
- Added Touch
- Sunny Z Foods
- C.B. Forrest & Son
- Willow Creek Apartments
- State Farm~ Kelly White Agency
- SC Department of Corrections
- Gentry's Poultry
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||20|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||14|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||22|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.