Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||6||+||4||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Calhoun County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Nephron Pharmaceuticals
- FPL FOOD LLC
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- Agape Senior
- Devro Inc
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- AllCare Living Services Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of Lower SC
- Brabham Oil Company Inc./ D.B.A. E-Z
- The Regional Medical Center of
Orangeburg and Calhoun Counties
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitaion
- Santee Cooper
- Calhoun County DSNB
- Faithful Home Care Services
- R & J Trucking
- Institute for Environmental Health Inc.
- St. Matthews Ambulance Service
- The Regional Medical Center
- Orangeburg_Calhoun Technical College
- Santee Cooper
- DAK Americas LLC
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||6|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||12|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||10|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.