Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||300||111||162||27||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Richland County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Wateree Community Actions Inc.
- Richland Two Adult Education
- Cool Care Heating & Air
- Mail Contractors of America
- First Citizens Bank
- Ahern Rentals Inc
- G4S WACKENHUT 0200
- Magellan Health Services
- Columbia Red Cross
- AF First Farm Credit Bank
- Advanced Disposal Services
- Captian D's - Columbia Area
- STERICYCLE (3200)
- Ozburn-Hessey Logistics LLC
- Amercian Reecross
- Transitions Midlands Housing Alliance
- CH Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- Gentiva Health Services Inc
- Intelligrated Services LLC
- Mr Electric of Columbia
- In-Terminal Services
- ASAP Expediting & Logistics
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||300|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||223|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||12|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.