Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||7||+||4||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Chester County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- Upstate Fatherhood Coalition
- Chester County Adult Education *
- DYCOS *
- FORT LAWN COMMUNITY CENTER INC. *
- Cardinal Health *
- Chester County Career Center *
- AME Inc
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Chester County Natural Gas Authority *
- Phillips Staffing
- Goodwill Industries of the Southern
- VETERANS AFFAIRS
- Phillips Staffing
- Stanley Black and Decker
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- York Technical College
- Duke Energy
- Agape Senior
- Omnova Solutions
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chester County Sheriff's Office
- Eye Associates of Chester P.A.
- First Citizens Bank
- Chester County Library
* = Employer has re-affirmed their support.
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||7|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||28|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||19|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.