Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||21||8||12||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same ACT WorkKeys NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents ACT WorkKeys NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All ACT WorkKeys NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Union County are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of this County achieving its goals
- Upstate Fatherhood Coalition
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Laurens County Scool Disrtict 56
- South Carolina Department of Employment
- Express Employment Professionals
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- Spartanburg Community College
- Duke Energy
- CVS Caremark
- Agape Senior
- Sloan Construction
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chester County Sheriff's Office
- Waldrop Inc
- Carolina Cotton Works Inc.
- Anduran Inc
- South Carolina Manufacturing Extension
- Ellen Sagar Nursing Home
- Dollar General
- Union Chiropractic Center
- CVS Caremark
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||21|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||24|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||25|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.