Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||17||6||10||+||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Dillon County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Kelly Services
- Nan Ya Plastics
- CMS LABOR SERVICES
- ResCare Workforce Services
- Harbor Freight
- Spartanburg County Adult Education
- SC Department of Probation Parole &
- Johnson Controls Inc. Power Solutions
- Agape Senior
- South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- Olsten Staffi
- Goodwill Industries of Lower SC
- Mohawk Industries
- AVM Industries
- Dillon County Chamber of Commerce
- Pee Dee Workforce Investment Board
- Northeastern Technical College
- Perdue Farms Inc. Dillon SC
- Baldor Electric - Conveyor Components
- Select Staffing
- Select Staffing
- Dillon Provision Co. Inc.
- The Petal Pusher Florist and Gift Shop
- Dillon Family Sports
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||17|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||25|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||22|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.