Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||101||25||61||15||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
South Carolina employers in Spartanburg County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- AME Inc
- SC Dept. of Employment & Workforce
- Upstate Fatherhood Coalition
- Laurens County Scool Disrtict 56
- Laurens County School District 55
- South Carolina Department of Employment
- Gregory Electric Company Inc.
- Human Technologies
- Nemato Corp LP
- Mungo Homes
- Steelcore Industrial
- Tajo & Co. Inc. dba Quality Stitch
- Jeter-Jones and Associates
- Smith Drug Company
- Spartanburg Regional Health Services
- Express Employment Professionals
- AACSC LLC
- Edgewater Automation
- Integrated Combustion Solutions
- CW Financial LLC
- AMAMCO Tool & Supply Co. Inc.
- StarChem LLC
- Upstate Family Resource Center
- Waldrop Inc
- SC Ports Authority
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||101|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||149|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||21|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.