Maintaining (Phase 1)
Goals updated only for participating counties
of maintaining goals completed
ACT National Career Readiness Certificate [NCRC]
|Workforce category not identified||5||+||+||0||0||-||0|
The table above is a detailed breakdown of the same NCRC data presented in the upper right box on this page and represents NCRCs earned or improved throughout the community. All NCRC data is updated monthly.
+ Value less than 4
Virginia employers in Pittsylvania County are recognizing the ACT NCRC in support of this maintained_phase_1 achieving its WRC goals
- Danville Pittsylvania County Chamber of
Commerce Inc. *
- Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative
- Amthor International
- Bassett Furniture Industries
- Hooker Furniture
- Huber Engineered Woods LLC
- Southside Virginia Community College
- Patrick Henry Community College
- Presto Products
- City of Martinsville
- Martinsville Henry County YMCA
- First Piedmont Corporation
- Capps Shoe Company
- Columbia Forest Products
- MultiWall Packaging Company
- First Citizens Bank - Pittsylvania Co.
- DocuSystems Company Inc.
- Four Seasons Pest Control Inc.
- Colbert-Moran Funeral Home Inc.
- Riverside Health and Rehabilitation
- Atkinson Truck Sales
- The Arc of Southside
- Pittsylvania County School System
- Danville Public Schools
* = Employer has re-affirmed their support.
Does your business support job applicants with a National Career Readiness Certificate?
Please Join this list.
|Workforce category not identified||5|
Employer Supporting Goals
|New and reaffirming employers support goal||55|
|New and reaffirming employers support actual||24|
Improved ACT NCRC
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.