ACT WorkKeys NCRC Levels
Job Profiles Completed 40
ACT WorkKeys NCRC Data: 01-01-2006 - 05-31-2017
5 24 8 24 27 17
11 52 33 32 42 56
13 27 17 17 11 24
0 0 0 1 2 0
1 of 93 counties participating
About Nebraska Work Ready Communities
Nebraska employers are recognizing the ACT WorkKeys NCRC in support of Work Ready Communities goals
- Carpenter & Millwright Apprenticeship
- Warren Distribution Inc.
- inTouch Communications
- Phillips Manufacturing Co
- City Of Fremont
- Army & Air Force Exchange Services
- Anderson Food Shops
- Chesterman Co.
- American Red cross
- Claas Omaha Inc
- Nebraska Department of Correctional
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Arps Red-E-Mix Inc.
- No More Empty Pots
- Hormel Foods Corporations
- Greater Fremont Development Council
- Metropolitan Community College
- Metropolitan Community College-NE
- Urban League of Nebraska
- First Data
- Distefano Technology & Maufacturing
- CHI Health Clinic 15& Farnam
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical
Center Bergan Mercy
Does your business support job applicants with an ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate?
Most Improved Counties
- 38% Douglas
Founded in 1959, ACT is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, and dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. ACT provides a broad array of assessment, research, information and program management solutions in the areas of education and workforce development.